REVIEW: SKINFOOD RICE MASK WASH-OFF

11:57:00 PM


BRAND: SKINFOOD (korean brand)
PRODUCT NAME: RICE MASK WASH-OFF
PRODUCT CATEGORY: WASH-OFF MASK
WHERE TO BUY:



Product Claims;
-"SKINFOOD Rice Mask Wash Off is a wash-off mask that transforms skin into a pure and soft texture, and contains rice bran water. With rice extracts, this mask moisturizes skin and brightens the tone at the same time. With its texture of ground rice, it leaves skin bright, soft, and lustrous. This wash-off mask effectively removes dead skin cells and excess sebum, thus making skin soft and smooth. 
- as per Style Korean Website.


What is a Wash-off Mask? 

- It's a product that you apply on your whole face and rinse off  basically after 20 minutes.
It has different variant targeting different issues. Like pore care, whitening, firming & moisturizing.

-If you want a better understanding for this and which step you
should incorporate this on you skin care routine, Just click here for more 
detailed breakdown ►(7-STEP STARTER GUIDE KOREAN SKIN CARE)



Product comes a tub like this. Contains 100grams.


Twist open lid and has another lid to protect it from further product exposure I guess.



Product has physical rice granules.



[DIRECTIONS]  "After cleansing, gently massage with ample amount over dry face avoiding eyes and mouth area.Concentrate on the nose area, and repeat it with grains.Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes"

♥PRODUCT REVIEW ♥

-  ☻
This product is fine. It does a good job on leaving my face soft and smooth.
I like to use this the night before my errands or even right before make-up if I had some
important events to attend. It makes my make-up application more smooth.

Just take note to washed it on time. Don't let it sit on your face for too long.
It can make your skin itch, based on experience.

BONUS TIP: After using this product, get some ice cubes and rub it gently on your
face in circular motion. This step can make your skin more refine and make your
pores look smaller. This is really a good combo.
I recommend you too try ☺




PROS:
1.Makes skin soft & smooth.
2.)It brightens skin complexion in long term use.
3.)For along run, This doesn't break me out.
4.)Make-up apply smoothly on my face.
5.)Comes with a lot product.
6.)Worth the price for it's efficiency.


CONS:
1.)Makes my skin itchy if not washed on time.
2.)Better if comes with own spatula to scoop the product out.


ALL IN ALL.... It's a good product, I'm not over the top amaze but I love how basic
this product was. I think everyone would enjoy and find this efficient. ☺




THANK YOU FOR READING! ♥ 
I HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL TO YOU GUYS ;)
Enjoy your stay on my page :*


• PLEASE read first my DISCLAIMER PAGE for the liability of this post.Thank you☻  •



FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS and REQUEST. MY CONTACTS ARE INDICATED IN HERE ► CONTACTS





You Might Also Like

0 comments