REVIEW: HOLIKA HOLIKA AQUA PETIT JELLY BB CREAM 2016

10:59:00 PM




HOLIKA HOLIKA AQUA PETIT JELLY BB CREAM SPF20/PA+++SHADE NO.2 (AQUA NEUTRAL)

This product comes in a twist open glass bottle, but the cap is what really got me. Look how cute those polka dots are :) I believe that this is the new packing , because I've seen this on many reviews before and if I'm correct, wayback when the product was launched, it had only a plain blue cap. 







The product was in jell form, as the product label says "jelly bb cream". Which makes it very blendable and easy to work with. That's the main reason why I love this product.

It claims to have MINT WATER that hydrates facial skin and also have MARINE JELLY COMPLEX makes soft and bouncy skin.






Small Spatula was attached to the cap, use to scoop the product out. Which I find somehow not hygenic, because you have to return the whole thing back in with the rest of the remaining product.



My trick was, scoop a rightful amount, point down the spatula to the back of my hand, and continuously tap the cap to make the product slide down. This may take a while but in that way the spatula will not make contact to my hands.Or I'am the only one who is really bothered LOL. xD




My skin type is combination. The finish was semi-matte ,it works in my skin type which really surprised me. I prefer matte finish than dewy, and I think it would also work on oily skin. Yet I've heard a lot of people with dry skin type also rave about this product. Means, even it has a semi-matte finish, the product does not dries up your skin. Which I think is amazing.
SIZE OF THE CONTAINER COMPARED TO MY HANDS.



Here is my BEFORE and AFTER photos, I choose to capture this angle because it's the part of my face where I most likely have scars. The coverage is medium to full cover. As you can see in the photo, I currently have a pimple on my chin that time, it does'nt covered up that much because I only apply one layer, I just want you too see how much it does. But all you need to do for you to cover stubborn spot is build it more, just tap some more of the product on the part that you want more coverage. Don't worry, this product does not cake up, it's also the way I cover mine :) 

BEFORE
BEFORE

AFTER

Overall, it covers up my redness and most of my marks, it also lighten my skin tone a bit. But it is up to you if you want to lighten your skin tone even more, just apply another layer. BTW, just want to mention, I also apply the product on my neck. Nobody wants a two-toned face & neck, right? :)

PROS:
1.) Lightweight. Does not feel you have a ton of crap on your face :D
2.) Very blendable, and easy to work with.
3.) Buildable. You can layer to have move coverage without caking up.
4.) Product only smell fresh. (was it even a smell? XD) It doesn't  have the smell like it has a lot of chemical like other product was.

CONS:
1.)The container is quite heavier, because its glass. The reason why I don't carry it around in my pouch.
2.)Spatula used to scoop the product out. Might been better if it comes with a pump bottle.

Helpfull Questions:

Would I buy this product again?

Yes. Definetly.

•How many shades Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream have?

It comes in 2 shades, Aqua Beige (yellow undertone) & Aqua Neutral (neutral/pink toned)

•Where can I buy Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream?

International
STYLEKOREAN WEBSITE

Philippines - Holika Holika SM Fairview (PHP 729)



HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL. ENJOY YOUR STAY ON MY PAGE. CHAO ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments