REVIEW: BENCH CLEARPORE ACNEDOT

1:45:00 AM


• PLEASE read first my DISCLAIMER PAGE for the liability of this post.Thank you☻  •

What is an acne patch?

Acne patches are adhesive dots that claim to absorb bacteria, pus and reduce pimple
size. 

Sounds promising eh?☺

In some reasons, Acne patches are not really known here in the Philipines unlike in other 
country. Maybe because acne patches aren't  well commercialize here. But this product 
thought me some reason why... :)

When I was scanning though Bench (Waltermart North Edsa), I saw this item on the 
counter area. We all  know that Bench is a clothing line, I'm a little surprise that they have 
this kind of product, which makes it interesting. I've told myself I need to get one of these☻
The price is very cheap, I forgot the exact price but I think it's around Php17.00 to 
Php22.00. (not almost a USD).

The packaging looks like this


It comes in 8 patches



Instructions were written at the back, I listed it down in case you're having a problem reading it because of the quality of the picture


[ INSTRUCTIONS]
1.)After washing the face, allow the skin to dry thoroughly (at least 5 minutes)
2.)With dry hands, peel off the patch, and place directly on the acne.
3.)To place the patch, peel off the patch, an place directly on the acne.
4.)Leave overnight and remove in the morning.


I followed the instruction and put on the patches. The first thing I notice is the texture. It seems like a normal band aid or plaster, which really disappoints me. I expect it to be 
a little bit in Silicone-like texture, because like other acne patches it suppose to absorb pus from your acne, 
How would it be able to absorb pus with that texture? The patch were stiff 
than the usual acne patch I've used. 

  Clouded translucent is the usual color of an acne patch that I have encounter (was it 
even a color tho? LOL). Unlike this one, the Bench Clearpore Acnedot color was tannish 
brown. Another thing that I don't like with this product. It is very obvious that you have it 
on. You can't wear this under make-up, which I usually do, to avoid chemicals to clog 
popped acne.

Bench Clearpore Acnedot VS Other Brand Acne Patch


Acne patch
BENCH CLEARPORE ACNEDOT
MIA CARE NIGHT PATCH
OTHER BRAND
(sorry this picture is taken on different day, but you can still compare the color)


So, I wore it overnight, like with what I do on other patches. The next morning, as I have 
expected. It does not absorb the pus because of the sniff texture of it. Also nothing is 
change with my pimple. Bump & redness was still there. It just create a moist under the 
patch.



Personally, I use patches (other brand) ONLY when the pimple already have pus & I have 
popped. That way it will absorb the pus and the next morning, bump & redness will 
reduce. It will also prevent it from having a scar. 

Some people put it on without popping their pimple, it may not absorb the pus but it 
should lessen the bump, swelling, and helps to calm pimple down.

But so far, with all the Acne patch I've used,It does not drastically absorbs pus when 
pimple pore is closed, unlike what it claims to do. So, I prefer popping it before placing 
the patch. 
(plus I can't resist pus just sitting on my face. I feel like I have to pop it xD)


I don't experience this with Bench Clearpore Acne Patch. It does nothing to help my 
pimples. Other brands I have tried was way better.



PROS:
1) CHEAP
2) Useful as a cover to your pimple to stop your urge on picking it.

CONS:
1) Does nothing on pimples.
2) Create moist.
3)Color does not match my skin tone.



HELPFUL QUESTIONS:

Would I buy this again?
No :(
Where to buy Bench Clearpore Acnedot?
Local - Any Bench Stores near you.



HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS A HELP ☻
THANK YOU FOR READING!  Chao~ ♥




You Might Also Like

0 comments