EYEBROW TATTOO(STRANDING): MY EXPERIENCE @HAPPYBROWSPH

6:13:00 PM

eyebrow tattoo

SEMI-PERMANENT EYEBROW TATTOO (STRANDING)

"Eyebrows on fleek!" is the new trend nowadays. 

Many video tutorials, pictures & memes are making rounds in social media about #EyebrowGoals! :)
Having strong eyebrow game is every girl's desire. 
But, what if you have thin/bald/scattered eyebrows? And tired of those eyebrow product that make your brows look all fake and drew? Also goes away when you sweat.

Here's a solution for you guys :)

It's called "EYEBROW STRANDING " using "FULL MICROBLADING TECHNIQUE"


Just to give you a little intro :)
I've seen many celebrities undergone this procedure in many Video Ads on Facebook. I'm sure you have seen it too. It's not like those eyebrow tattoo of the past. Thick deep black line and you need to shave all your natural eyebrow hairs to get it done. 

In this procedure, they just shave scattered hair to reveal a more define shape of your brows and if you want, you can suggest what shape you prefer. They draws individual lines trying to mimic natural hair strands, filling up brow spaces and reshaping  it on your preference without removing the rest of your brow hairs. 



Now, I will share to you guys MY EXPERIENCE IN GETTING SEMI-PERMANENT EYEBROW TATTOO ☻

"Disclaimer: I'm not technically knowledgeable. What I'm about share with you guys was just my experience undergoing this procedure. Therefore, what your about to read is from a point of view of a customer/client."

   1.)The first thing they do is to clean the part where you're about to be tattooed, and also to remove any eyebrow products if you have any. 

   2.)Next, they're going to put topical anesthesia on your brows and cover it with a film. I waited 30 mins. for this to take effect on me.

   3.)After they wipe off the topical anesthesia, it's time for styling my brows. In styling brows, they shape your brows basing on measurements using a small tool, I don't know what it is called but it looks like a compass, the one that used for drawing a circle. (Sorry guys, I'm just bad at describing things LOL I'll just insert some pictures hehe) It's a guide to know where your brows should end and where the arched would be. If your satisfied with how your brow looks, then it's time for the stranding. But with me I suggested it to be thinner and a little extended. Of course, they honor what I want because as per Ms. Winnie, although they recommend whats best for me, Still, customers opinion comes first when it comes to what particular look they want their eyebrows would be. Which is a good thing. ☺

eyebrow tattoo


   4.)The actual tattoo procedure is not complicated. They just  use a tool to draw lines of pigment to the skin which looks like just a sharp pen. No wires was attached to it. They just dipped the tool in the pigment (ink) and go over and over the lines until it would be visible enough. Ms. Winnie told me she repeated 4 times of adding pigment on me before the color would really get into my skin. She also told me that it varies in every person. Like for others, 2 to 3 layers is enough. If you likely to exfoliate your skin so you'll have a thinner skin  then the pigment would stick faster. With my case, I rarely exfoliate. I'm just scared over doing it because I don't want to be harsh on my skin and I feel like my skin is getting tacky and tends to have breakout , but exfoliating frequently works on other people's skin. Therefore, we all have different skin so what's work with me might not work on you.

   5.) After the tattoo was done, they give me an ointment to be applied when it itch. And that's it ☺


MY FINAL THOUGHTS♥
►At first, I was overwhelmed by the color. It was way too dark/thick compare to how I do normally my eyebrows. The whole brows were opaque. I was a bit off to be honest.

►But after Ms. Winnie discuss to me the cons and what to expect, I was enlighten. It is normal that the color was dark at first but it will lighten as it peels within 1 week. It will lighten 20-40% depends on the persons skin. In my case, I experience peeling on the 3rd day. After 1 week the peeling stops and individual strands is more visible. It looks very natural  :)

►But I'm a bit EXTRA ☺. So, I still use eyebrow products, just a tiny bit. Only on days when I want  a more define and sharp looking eyebrows to compliment strong make-up look.
Which I rarely do. 
 ►I'm happy that the outcome looks just natural, because we all do have that LAZY DAYS on our lives when we don't feel like wearing any make-up. Strong brows would look very odd on bare face right? LOL.
       ►Most important is that, Now I can go to work or run my errands without worrying my brows would fade :)


HELPFUL QUESTIONS;

Does it hurts?

- Not really. As I've mention above they put topical anesthesia , but the numbness goes away as time goes. But HappyBrows have this anesthesia machine which they can use to numb again the skin when you already feeling some pain. I can't guarantee that it is 100% painless but it is very tolerable kind of pain, feels like just a pinch.

How much it cost?

- It depends on the condition of your brows. You can send picture of your bare brows on their Facebook page for price assesments (@HappyBrowsPH). But more or less, Php15,000.00. I think it's a good deal. It's way cheaper than other clinic, Pretty Looks offer this service for Php 25,000.00. 


IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS JUST COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL TRY TO ANSWER TO BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE ☻


P.S: I just want to thanks Ms. Winnie for this free service. So bait, humble and very pretty pa :) Though it was a free service, sobrang asikaso nya kami and may free tea pa. Thank you Madam.



I HOPE THIS ARTICLE WAS HELPFUL TO YOU GUYS.
ENJOY YOUR STAY ON MY SITE :* 
CIAO~ ♥









You Might Also Like

0 comments