ETUDE HOUSE WONDERPORE FRESHENER/TONER :REVIEW

1:56:00 AM


ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE FRESHENER/TONER 2016

BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE (korean brand)
PRODUCT NAME: WONDER PORE FRESHENER
PRODUCT CATEGORY: TONER
This product is definitely a Korean Cult favorite, many bloggers have rave about it and also have a tons of positive feed backs. Now, I just want to share mine... :)


• PLEASE read first my DISCLAIMER PAGE for the liability of this post.Thank you☻  •


Starting off, Etude House is a well-known korean road shop brand. They have release so many famous cosmetic line, such as AC Clinic Line for oily/acne prone skin, Moistfull Collagen Line for dry skin, and Wonder Pore Line specialize on clearing & tightening pores which this product i'm reviewing is from and many more.

The packaging looks like this




Product comes in a plastic bottle, I got the 250ml size which have a flip top lid. They also have a pump bottle which is the 500ml size for easier dispensing.



It claims to be 10 in 1 product




10-in-1 Ultra pore solution

→ Balance skin's pH balance
→Refine skin tone
→Keep the elasticity of pores
→Remove skin surface's dead skin cells
→Cleanse pore inside with cooling effect
→Deep cleanse pores
→Minimize appearance of pores
→Control a large amount of sebum
→Moisturize inside & outside of skin.
→Complete smooth gloss-like texture.


How to Use: 
After washing your face, Pour the product on a cotton pad,
 amount of a coin size. Swipe onto face from inner to outer part of your face.





Overall, I think this Toner is a thumbs up, this not drastically minimize my pores but I notice it lessen the appearance. My pimples also became minimal plus I love how it doesn't dries up my skin like the usual drug store toner does. I love the cooling effect it gives my face whenever I apply it, I feel like it calms down my pimples. Oiliness of my face also lessen, I'm already halfway on finishing this toner, and I notice that my skin had become a bit shiny than it used to be :) But still, I think the label of 10-in-1 product is too much. I also got away making this a mist, I just transfer it into a mini spray bottle and carry it always in my pouch. I spray it whenever I feel like my skin needs to be waken up and prevents further oil build-up.

WHERE TO BY ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE FRESHNER?

INTERNATIONAL ► ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE FRESHNER
LOCAL► Any Etude House Branch near you


HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL.
ENJOY YOUR STAY ON MY PAGE☺
CHAO~♥




You Might Also Like

0 comments