ETUDE HOUSE BLACK CHARCOAL CHIN PACK: REVIEW

1:07:00 AM


ETUDE HOUSE BLACK CHARCOAL CHIN PACK: REVIEW

• PLEASE read first my DISCLAIMER PAGE for the liability of this post.Thank you☻  •


Korean Cosmetics is very innovative. I'm sure you have heard about Korean face mask which is famous for their  effectivity & instant results , this time it's for your CHIN :)
   It is called Chin Pack, this product is formulated with black charcoal additives that claims to remove oil & pore deep sebum. Patch tightens pores & contains Aloe Vera to improve chin complexion.

Etude House never fails to have cute packaging, look at the cute animated girl on the cover.


The patch looks like this, I expect it to be white because the girl in the cover wears white patch LOL xD (blabbing non-sense again :P)


Instruction were written at the back 

INSTRUCTIONS
• Wet chin with water, Remove clear film from pack and fasten adhesive side to chin for 10~15 minutes. Remove strips when dry.

I followed the instruction, note that I haven't put any skincare yet and fasten the pack to my chin. 

After few minutes, I see black liquid droplets dripping off from the pack. Maybe my chin is too wet. But the pack dries up faster than I thought. I can feel it getting hard as it dries up. When I feel its completely dry, I peel it off. There is some residue left on my chin so I need to wash it off. 

The result is not over the top obvious, but  I really can tell that it removes sebum. It also smoothens my chin maybe because of the Aloe Vera  properties.

Overall, the experience was good and the chin pack was fine... knowing that the price was just 1.83 USD for 4PCS. :) or maybe the result will be more noticeable with continuous use.


PROS
1.) Cheap.
2.) Removes unwanted sebum.
3.)Improve chin complexion.

CONS:
1.) Not very effective on first use.
2.) Smells SOMEHOW  similar to actual charcoal.



WOULD I BUY THIS AGAIN?
Maybe. When I feel like try this for a continuous use. 

WHERE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT?
International
STYLEKOREAN WEBSITE



I HOPE THIS ARTICLE WAS HELPFUL.
ENJOY YOUR STAY ON MY PAGE :) 
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, I'LL LINK ABOUT ME PAGE BELOW
CHAO~



PS: THIS REVIEW IS LEGIT. PLEASE CHECK MY DISCLAIMER PAGE. THANK YOU.
DISCLAIMER PAGE



You Might Also Like

0 comments