REVIEW: Innisfree Recipe Capsule pack - Jeju Bija & Tea Tree

1:15:00 AM

innisfree recipe capsule pack

BRAND: INNISFREE
PRODUCT NAME: INNISFREE RECIPE CAPSULE PACK - JEJU BIJA & TEA TREE
PRODUCT CATEGORY: CLAY MASK
WHERE TO BUY:
• PLEASE read first my DISCLAIMER PAGE for the liability of this post.Thank you☻  •

This product comes in cute small capsule, good for 2-3 usage. 
It has different varieties for different skin needs. Varieties are indicated in 
this chart (CCTO) I think this is a big help.




 
I got two of this, first is Jeju Bija & Tea Tree and the second is Jeju Volcanic Cluster, but the one I'm 
reviewing here is Jeju Bija & Tea Tree. 


The small capsule looks like this on the side.
innisfree recipe capsule pack

Actual product looks very creamy but when you apply, it's a little stiff and powdery. Of course, what do you expect from a clay mask. LOL ;D

innisfree recipe capsule pack

                   It has a long thin slit on one side where you slip the cover to somehow secure the lid for your next use.
innisfree recipe capsule pack

How to use

1. After washing your face, spread and massage the mask evenly on your face. 



2. Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. 


Product definition from Innisfree site  - "A wash-off pack with bija and tea tree oil for soothing and keeping the sensitive skin moisturized"
It is also labeled as " Trouble care"

FULL PRODUCT INGREDIENTS: 

WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, BETAINE, ALCOHOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ALGAE EXTRACT, ECLIPTA PROSTRATA LEAF EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, ULMUS DAVIDIANA ROOT EXTRACT, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LECITHIN, BETA-GLUCAN, TORREYA NUCIFERA SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CERAMIDE NP, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES(CI77492), IRON OXIDES(CI77499):

Overall, I'm not impress with this product. This product's specific variety was for trouble care but it does nothing with my acne at all. Also, I think it makes my breakout worst, not over the top but little pimples appeared with continuous use. Maybe because it's consistency was a bit drying for the skin and more powdery than a usual clay mask should be. Now, I'm debating with myself if  I would still use the Jeju Volcanic one. 
One other thing that makes me dissed this product was it's container. After opening the lid, although you slip it on the slit, the products still dries up and became more powdery than it already is. Which makes it more stiff to spread onto face. Maybe better if you transfer the remaining to other container which is more air tight.

Would I buy this again?
No. But if I were to buy Recipe Capsules again, I would pick up other type like cream textured ones, scrub or sleeping pack. Maybe clay mask are too drying for me☺


~~~ UPDATE ~~~
I ended up not using the Jeju Volcanic variant. I'm just afraid it's too drying for me.
BUT, I love the other variant such as Strawberry Yogurt & Aloe vera. Very nurishing & moisturizing ♥ 


I HOPE THIS REVIEW IS HELPFUL TO YOU GUYS.☻
WISH ALL OF YOU WERE FINE & HEALTHY. SEE YOU ON MY NEXT ARTICLE.
CHAO~ ♥




FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS & REQUEST. MY CONTACTS ARE INDICATED IN HERE ► CONTACTS






You Might Also Like

0 comments